Monday, October 24, 2011

THE Allie Rae

This summer and fall have been extra fun because for the first time ever, I've had an intern. And not just any old intern, but the fabulous, makes me laugh so hard I want to pee my pants, Allie! :)
She's been shooting sessions and weddings with me, we've been editing together when we can and meeting for tea, and she's growing her business beautifully! I'm so proud of her and her amazing talent.

I get sad when I think of her not palling around with me one day, because we just have too much fun shooting and working together! I think I would put her in my pocket and keep her forever if I could. :)
Go check out THE amazing Allie Rae and leave her some love (in the form of a comment) on her blog!

And Allie, here's to:
Me getting lost when driving us to... anywhere
"Allie's Field"
Our pathetic lap top bags
"Nice!"
"Perfect!"
:)


1 comment:

Allie Rae said...

Aww Bethany! You are so wonderful! I just love you and have been so blessed by you this Summer! Thank you for this sweet post:) I'll miss following you around too (and getting lost, and saying nice and perfect over and over....). It's so much more fun shooting together! Can't wait to edit and have tea soon:)