Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Diana's beautiful family

Ok, be prepared to have your heart melt. This little Ashley was so fun to photograph with her big brown eyes! Don't you just want to squeeze her? :)

She's the cutest little thing.



(Here on the right she was saying, "tickle, tickle, tickle".)



How will dad resist this face over the years? I think he's in trouble. :)

I loved this moment:













Cute from every angle. :) Diana, I loved photographing your family and spending the afternoon with you!

3 comments:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

What a beautiful family! I LOVE the family picture with the fabulous sun flare!

i and m photography said...

omg, the one of her on the steps is too freaking cute!!! I love these!

-Maalaea

laura said...

I especially love the one where she is making the cute little face when she's smelling the flower!