Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weddings!

I've fallen in love with shooting weddings this year. Maybe it's because Josh shoots them with me now, and that makes them twice as fun. Or maybe it's because I've photographed some of the most amazing couples ever. :) Whatever it is, I love weddings and I'd love to book more for 2010. If you know anyone getting married, or getting engaged soon, please pass my name along! I'd love to meet your friends or family!

Also, I've been asked a lot this summer if I travel for weddings. The answer is yes! In fact, I'm shooting a wedding down in Yosemite National Park this year. If you're getting married in New England or anywhere tropical, I'm especially available to shoot your wedding, ha ha! ;)



These are from last week's wedding. Two of Josh and my best friends married each other! How lucky are we?! :) Hayley & Ivan (we lovingly call them Hayvan) had a beautiful, intimate beach wedding with a candle lit restaurant reception. It was all so beautiful. I can't wait to share the images with you! (The weather was awesome. It only sprinkled a little bit after the ceremony, and it was a great excuse to use these cute white umbrellas!)

5 comments:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Congrats to you Hayvan! Those two pics are SO cute.

wedding inspector said...

I am amazed at the modesty of this couple! One can sense true happiness.

Chris Fegles said...

I’ve never seen Hayley more beautiful & Ivan so handsome. And that dress!!!!! Wow is all I can say. Can’t wait to see more of their wedding. . .

Kaela Anne said...

Oh how gorgeous. I'm so happy for them, and Bethany these photos turned out wonderfully. :)

John and Natalee Warren said...

Seriously, I loved looking at these photos! They are beautiful and seem completely in love! She is gorgeous and does that vintage look so well! Of course having you photograph them doesn't hurt hurt anything. Hope you are enjoying the fall!